Counseling services are available for adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
The treatment approach is dedicated to providing innovative, thoughtful and compassionate therapies to assist an individual in meeting their fullest potential.
· Addictions and Substance Abuse
· Anger Management
· Compulsive Behaviors
· Domestic Abuse or Violence
· Dual Diagnosis
· Family and Marital Issues
· Grief and Loss
· Life Coaching
· Mental Health Issues
· Personality Disorders
· Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
· Referrals for Psychiatric Services or Alternate Services as needed
· Confidential in-person and telephone assessment, counseling, referral, and follow-up for all types of personal problems that can interfere with job performance and overall well-being.
· Network of professional, licensed individuals and services to assist with additional needs.
· Case management services.
· Court evaluations.
· Critical incident counseling and reporting.