Greg Pryor, LCSW, LCADC, CEAP, SAP has over 30 years of experience working in the field of mental health and substance abuse. He graduated with honors from the University of Wisconsin at Madison School of Social Work and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Licensed Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Mr. Pryor is also a Certified Employee Assistance Professional and Substance Abuse Professional. Mr. Pryor assisted employees and their families with mental health, substance abuse, and various personal issues as a CEAP for 14 years at a Fortune 100 company.
Mr. Pryor has been both a Director of outpatient and inpatient services for the past six years in one of the top behavioral health facilities in New Jersey. Finally, Mr. Pryor has used his expertise in developing innovative programs to assist individuals suffering from various mental health and substance abuse issues.
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker
· Licensed Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
· Certified Employee Assistance Professional
· Substance Abuse Professional (DOT Certified)
· Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Training 1 and 2
· State of New Jersey Board of Social Work Examiners, Clinical Supervision Training
· State of New Jersey Co-occurring Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders Task Force
· Employee Assistance Professional Association